You know that creative thing you’ve been thinking about doing for months, years even?
The one you keep de-prioritizing?
It’s time to get it out of your head and share it with the world.
In your heart, you know your work will touch and inspire others.
You feel fulfilled, excited and A L I V E when you spend time on it.
So why do you do everything but work on it?
You don’t have to let another year go by before you move forward with your creative project.
You can make progress NOW. Even with everything going on in your life.
And it doesn’t have to feel so hard.
Imagine everything falling into place to support you.
Time opening up. Ideas flowing in. People and opportunities appearing at just the right time.
Yes, it can be this easy.
Working on your project can feel this good, and I can show you how.
When we partner together through my one-on-one coaching program, you’ll:
- shift from feeling stuck to taking inspired action in creating and sharing your work
- discover and release your internal blocks holding you back from making progress
- find yourself working on your project with flow and ease
It’s all possible with the right amount of stretch and accountability for you.
My one-on-one program is for you if you:
- want to stop thinking (and thinking) about this project and finally take action to move it forward,
- are tired of being “too busy” for your creative work,
- have a partner, family or friends who keeps telling you to “just do it” (when you and I know it’s not that simple),
- want more than anything to share your gifts and talents with the world, but feel there’s an invisible barrier that you just can’t cross, or
- are ready to have the impact you’re meant to have with your work, even if it feels a little scary and uncertain
You have the power to change lives.
Not just your own life, but others’ whom you’ll touch with your talent.
If you don’t want to waste any more of your precious time or talent, and are ready to make the impact you’re meant to make, I invite you to apply for a complimentary 30-minute exploration session with me. I have a few open slots opening up in the spring, and I’d love to connect with you and see if my one-on-one program is a good fit for you.